Blogger Backgrounds

Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

need 0r n0 need? dun n0 ;0



I officially have two weeks until my exam 
and I must say that this week I've really gotten back into studying.
Lately,
im so damn lazy t0 open my full text, consonan, vowel, fullstop n *bla bla bla book
ahhhh!!!
I've really been reluctant to make my study calendar.
 I've tried to just poke and stab at studying for the past few weeks. 
Last minute w0rking.
s0metimes I'm lucky,
MORE time I felt
However, this evening I knew that I would need to create a study plan
 in order to get into the correct study mode. 
~_____~
I know that this sounds like a hefty load but I think that it will be okay.
May Allah ease everything...
^_^
I think that subconsciously I knew that a calender would make me m0re strategic *lah sangat..
 But I have decided to make the damn calendar ~huh
and attempt to stick to it.


Hey u Miss Saidatul !!!

You may never know what results come
 of your action, 
but if you do nothing 
there will be no result.

Forget past mistakes. 
Forget failures. 
Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.


~lincah!!!!
grrrrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Trail Of Waving Hearts