Blogger Backgrounds

Followers

Monday, April 4, 2011

da siap:)





Alhamdulillah :)
I've completed KKBI kuriKULum PAIN0w, i feel like want to jump!!!~t0i! t0iiiii! TTToooooiiiiiiii................!!!!+_+
hehe ~ actually, I d0n't think dat I can complete it within five dayswith da 'BERKAT' n 'Usaha xtd0 malam'lastly, everything has been done
::::: Elhamdulillah ::::
Btw, I still have the task to be completedf0r tm0rrw...
~ ENGLISH ORAL PRENTATI0N ~
oMG!
I d0n't know how I feel right nowYaah, I am a person who likes to talk,TALK n talk
BUT,da 'CUAK' is still ar0und me.sumTimes i'm BLUR,SpeechLESS, n0 idea...huh!
H0pefully,I will be able to throw 0l da ideas fluentlyAmin...>_<

 
gedik nk 'sepekeng'
saje nk 'tezting'
otak,lidah, sume da berkarat
ade parang tak mau kikis ini karat?
takutla pulak...hohohoh


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Trail Of Waving Hearts