Blogger Backgrounds

Followers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wh0 is Nur Hikayat Pesona?@_@



I restore myself when I'm alone...^^



Hye dearest n deariest, this is my homepage, 
so I have to say something about myself.
I'm a person who is positive about every aspect of life. ececehhh~ :)  
There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. 
I like to read, I like to write.. 
I like to think, I like to dream.. 
I like to talk, I like to listen. 
I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night... 
I like to feel the music flowing on my face,
 I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean.
 I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, 
I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. 
 I like to sleep early, I like to get up late... hehe 
I like to be alone, I like to be surrounded by people.
 I like delicious food and comfortable shoes...
I like good books and romantic movies. 
I like the land and the nature, I like people. 
And, I like to laugh.
 My life has been one great big joke, 
a dance that's walked a song that's spoke, 
I laugh so hard I almost choke when I think about myself.



I always wanted to be a great writer,
 like my uncle...Nazim Subari @ Nur Minda Hayat. 
I am just someone who does some teaching, some research, and some writing. 
But my dream is still alive.

This is a brief introduction of myself. 

~ This is me...NUr Hikayat Pesona~
(,")(".)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Trail Of Waving Hearts