Blogger Backgrounds

Followers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

enchoes in the night


I'm writing feelings as they come.
 tomorrow I may be okay. 
but tonight I look out over a glass ocean, 
black as the night, adrift by myself,
no idea of where the boat will take me.
just knowing that I will feel alone.
the tears have come easily today and often. 
I feel as though I'm in a closet, locked away.
 I have returned a call to 'bear' BUT it's so difficult to talk. 
what does one chat about when one feels
 like that really have no reason or purpose?
 no one tries to understand the nature of being depressed.
 it goes so far beyond being "moody"..
my sadness is OVERWHELMING...

what makes me feel this way?

 I don't know how to be a strong, hard as I try. 
right now, deep in my chest I feel a crushing sensation,
as if the weight of all this has come to sit upon me
 and pin me down so I can't do a thing about it.

Tomorrow...
PERHAPS I'm okay...
My eyes hoping to see everything through 
rose-coloured glasses and my headache will go away.....

~ pesona ;(


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Trail Of Waving Hearts