Blogger Backgrounds

Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011


no words can be describe my feelings right now. as if talking to the moon can reduce my sadness, I will. I will do that just for not hurting the others. sometimes...we need someone sitting beside us, its not to share any problems...just stay together, it was enough letting the weight in our cedar chest go away. but sometimes...the ones who we need can't be with us. Although the other one came for us, it was not same as the ones we needed.thank you for being with me whenever I needed you.but now, I need your soul other than yourself. perhaps, my heart voice flies toward your heart.

hati merintih
tiada yang tahu :(
riak kegembiraan tetapku pancarkan,
agar kau dan mereka tidak merasakan apa yang kurasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Trail Of Waving Hearts